Which fabric is better for chiffon and ice silk […]
Which fabric is better for chiffon and ice silk cotton? Of course, chiffon cotton is high-end, chiffon cotton is soft and comfortable to wear, and ice silk cotton has no shape when worn.
Ice silk is the trade name of a chemical fiber, to be precise, it is a modified polyviscose fiber. This fiber has better moisture absorption and air permeability than ordinary viscose fiber, and also has better shape retention and drape.
Ice silk is also called rayon, viscose and viscose filament.
Ice silk is optimized by using cotton linters and wood as raw materials. Therefore, ice silk is more pure in nature than cotton fiber and wood fiber.
The cellulose content of ice silk is above 99.5%. The cotton fiber and wood fiber account for 95-97%, the fat and wax content of ice silk accounts for 0.2-0.3%, the cotton fiber accounts for 0.5-0.6%, and the ice silk contains no chlorine-containing substances. Chlorine content in cotton fiber accounts for 1-1.1%. Ice silk does not contain pectin and polyphanose. The cotton fiber contains 1.2%. The other ash content of ice silk is very small, and the ash content of cotton fiber reaches 1.14%. It is in several mainstream fibers. The moisture content of ice silk best meets the physiological requirements of human skin. It is smooth and cool, breathable, antistatic, anti-ultraviolet, and colorful.
Ice silk has the essence of cotton, and the quality of silk is authentic ecological fiber, which is derived from natural and superior to natural.
1. The texture is light and transparent, and the hand feels soft and flexible.
2. The appearance is light and elegant, with good air permeability and drape.
3. The dress is elegant and comfortable, and the upper body is ready to be worn, which is elegant, charming and solemn and elegant.
4. Good abrasion resistance, not easy to pilling, stable in size and not easy to wrinkle.
5. Use environmentally friendly dyeing and anti-static processing.